Friday, April 12, 2013

Custom Order from Tiffany

Disney Junior Part 3


Now this custom order was the very first one I got via my facebook page for my store.   Tiffany contacted me because she want to create an invitation for her twin's birthday party. She has a boy and a girl.   She also gave me a VERY long list of characters she wanted on her invitation for each child, and she wanted two different versions with two different thank you cards.   I have to admit this is the cards with the most characters I have ever put together, and it was a challenge.   

Again, I hit that "When is this too much... too cluttered." and "This is what the customer wants."  I always try to make sure I create what the customer is dreaming up.  I do have the motto "If you dream it, I can create it."  I have to live up to that!  

I made Tiffany and her twins very happy at the end and I like how they turned out too.  

These are all of the Final Products:

Disney Princess and Marvel Superheros:



Disney Junior:




No comments:

Post a Comment