Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Inspiration

Everyone needs alittle inspiration in their life, and mine is my family.  As you can see from my designs on my Etsy Store, my kids are my biggest inspiration. This post is about them, and my wonderful husband Christopher.

I consider myself very lucky to have 3 happy, healthy little and not so little boys in my life.  My oldest son's name is Gabriel.  He turned 11 in February.  I have no idea how he get so old so fast!  It's like I blinked and he is a pre-teen.
This is my Gabriel

My middle son is Noah.  He is my little music maker.  He is always busy creating new beats on his computer, or kicking some butt on his video games.  Noah just turned 10 in April... again.. how to do they grow up so fast!?
This is Noah:

My baby boy is Julian.  He is currently 3.  These days are spent singing to Disney Junior and riding around our neighborhood on our bike and trailer.  I love that I get to stay home with him everyday and experience how he grows and learns. I think I am leaving just as much about myself, as I am about him.
This is Jude:

So those are my kids.  They keep my busy when I am not creating fantastic designs for all of you.

Last. but not least, is my husband Christopher.   He is the inspiration behind my older nerdy adult designs. We met playing World of Warcraft online.  Yup, we are one of those nerdy couples who believe "Those who play together... stay together"  While we don't play WoW anymore, we do play other games together and with our kids.  Chris and I got met 6 years ago... it has been a wonderful 6 years so far!
This is Christopher and myself:



And that completes my post about my inspirational family. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment