Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Welcome to Novel Concept Designs!

Hello! 

My name is Ama and I would like to welcome you to my Novel Concept Designs blog.  I have always enjoyed creating items with Photoshop.  This desire was born while I was playing World of Warcraft and RPing on Online in forms.  I would create Icons and Banners for my characters.  I moved on to created images for websites and then finally to creating invitations for my children. 

I never went to school for graphic design, therefor I am completely self-taught.  I do not claim to know everything and I enjoy learning new things every day.

I opened a store on Etsy this last December after my friends and family kept telling how I really should sell my designs for other people to enjoy.  It's become fairly successful and I really like contributing some money to my family while staying home with my kids.  You will become very familial with my children as they are usually the ones pictured in my invitations.  Well, except for girl ones, that is my very best friend Amber's child, Ellison. 
My kids are Gabriel, Noah and Jude.  That's right... all boys!  I have my hands full for sure!

I hope you enjoy my designs and my little stories I will post along the way!
- Ama



No comments:

Post a Comment